Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living contemporary Zurich metal barstool is creative and has a thoughtful design that is obvious from every angle. This modern barstool is excellent for your breakfast bar in your modern home for having friends over for homemade brunch. Its wide back and seat allows for long term seating. It has an understated matte black metal tripod leg that gives a retro feel and foot rest for you to rest your feet. Available in Vintage Coffee and Vintage Gray Faux Leather upholstery and in 26" Counter or 30" Bar Height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 20"W x 19"D x 40"H SH: 30"
- Neutral colors with sleek, clean lines, and simplistic design provide comfort to any space
- Legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent sliding on or scratching floors
- Stylish blend of contemporary and modern design perfectly complements any home
- Footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
- The Zurich barstool with its curved back will keep you proper aligned with just the right amount of back support
- Zurich contemporary metal barstool in counter and bar height will absolutely update the decor in any room of your home
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||40" H x 20" W x 19" D
||30"W x 18"D x 20"H
|Quantity in Box
||Vintage Coffee Faux Leather
||Matte Black Metal Finish, Faux Leather/Leatherette
||Matte Black Metal Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.