The Armen Living Everett and Robin mid-century dining set promises an unmatched degree of comfort and dependability, making it an ideal choice for the contemporary dining room. The Everett's modern design boasts a Matte Black Finish metal frame, brilliantly complemented by the table's stylish Walnut Veneer top design. This combination finds its ideal match in the Robin's sleek walnut frame. Foam padded and exceptionally comfortable, the Robin offers a supportive frame wrapped in a sophisticated grey fabric package. The Everett/Robin combination is designed to fit in any dining room, but features a versatile appearance that makes it perfect for just about any room of the house. The Everett/Robin set comes with 1 dining table and 4 dining chairs.
- Durable steel meets elegant wood design to provide a quality dining room experience
- Long rectangular table design allows for large dinner parties
- Dining Table: 87""W x 43.5""D x 30""H Dining Chair: 18.5""W x 21""D x 35.5""H SH: 18.5"
- Uniquely curved chairs provide an original visual twist
- Everett and Robin Mid-Century Dining Set with 1 Table in Matte Black Metal with Walnut Veneer Top, and 4 Grey Fabric Chairs
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||87" W x 43.5" D x 30" H (Dining Table) 18.5" W x 21" D x 35.5" H (4x Dining Chair)
||46" W x 90" D x 6" H (Dining Table) 19" W x 28" D x 37" H (2x Dining Chair)
||155 Pound, 2x 41 Pound
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||21" W x 46" D x 7" H (Dining Table)
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Everett (Dining Table) , Robin (Dining Chair)
||Metal, MDF Wood (Dining Table), Fabric, Sponge, Plywood, Solid Ash (Dining Chair)
||100% Polyester (Dining Chair)
||Matte Black (Dining Table), Walnut (Dining Chairs)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.