The Armen Living Modena and Wade mid-century dining set boasts an ideal combination of comfort and style that is certain to make every family gathering relaxing and memorable. The Modena's Matte Black Metal finish frame and beautiful Walnut Veneer top are complemented beautifully by the Wade's stylish grey upholstery and walnut construction. The Wade's back cushion accents and overall tall back design make the side chair not only appealing to the eye, but perfectly supportive as well. The Modena/Wade combination is designed to complement any mid-century dining room decor, but features a versatility that makes it work well in just about any room of the house. The Modena/Wade set comes with 1 dining table and 4 dining chairs.
- Dining Table: 79""W x 39.5""D x 30""H Dining Chair: 19""W x 22""D x 35.5""H SH: 18.5""
- Large, rectangular table is designed to facilitate large social gatherings
- Stylish wood paneling provides an excellent visual accent
- Modena and Wade Mid-Century Dining Set with 1 Table in Matte Black Metal Finish with Walnut Veneer Top, and 4 Grey Fabric Chairs
- Stylish chairs are great for lounging and long conversations around the dinner table
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||39.5" W x 79" D x 30" H (Dining Table) 19" W x 22" D x 35.5 H (4x Dining Chair)
||158 Pound, 4x 18 Pound
||42" W x 82" D x 5" H (Dining Table) 31" W x 28" D x 20" H (2x Dining Chair)
||134 Pound, 2x 44 pound
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||30" W x 48" D x 8" H
|Box Weight 2
||16.63 10.05 (2x)
|Quantity in Box
||Modena (Dining Table), Wade (Dining Chair)
||Metal, MDF Wood (Dining Table), Fabric, Sponge, Plywood, Solid Ash (Dining Chair)
||Matte Black (Dining Table), Walnut (Dining Chair)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.