Enhance your space with the Abbey Road hutch and buffet. Crafted of poplar solids and birch veneers, this piece features a porcelain white finish with Churchill brown tops. The buffet features four fully stained full extension drawers for easy access to storage, a felt lined silverware tray located in the top drawer, solid wood framed drawer moldings, two doors with decorative bead molding with one adjustable shelf behind each, and is accented with antique pewter bail and knob custom hardware. The hutch features LED lighting with a touch dimmer to illuminate display items, two wood framed doors with an antique mirror insert, two adjustable wood shelves behind each door, one open fixed wood shelf above each door, one adjustable wood shelf and one fixed wood framed glass shelf in the center, a planked back panel, and is accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Abbey Road offers finishes meant to mix and match for an eclectic blending of old and new, cottage and traditional.
Dimensions: W69 x D19 x H92
Weight: 408 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Birch Veneers
- Finish: Porcelain White Finish w/ Churchill Brown Tops
- Dimensions: W69 x D19 x H92
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 408 lbs.
- Cubes: 80.33
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Solid Wood Framed Drawer Moldings
- Features 4 Drawers w/ Silverware Tray in Top Drawer
- 2 Doors w/ 1 Adj Shelf Behind Each
- Hutch Features 1 LED Light w/ Touch Dimmer
- Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.