Enjoy working from home at the Harvest Home console bar table. Crafted of rubberwood solids with knotty white oak veneers, this piece features a barley brown finish with saw cut hewing, a planked top with side panels, room for three barstools, two convenient plug-in receptacles and two USB ports anchored by bun feet. This one-of-a-kind vintage console bar table is available in an alternate finish, making this a great addition to your home, especially behind your sofa.
Dimensions: W72 x D18 x H36
Weight: 125 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Barley Brown Finish with Saw Cut Hewning
- Dimensions: W72 x D18 x H36
- Box Dimensions: W75 x D20 x H13
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Cubes: 11.47
- Features a Bar Height Serving Area
- Room for 3 Barstools Underneath
- Works Behind the Sofa
- Great for Watching TV, Eating Dinner, Or Working on the Computer
- Features 2 Plug Receptacle w/ 2 USB Ports
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.